Wholesale Terms & ConditionsVan Asch Wholesale Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the Wholesale division of Van Asch. By placing an order you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Van Asch is owned by Rachel Van Asch trading as Van Asch Stockholm. Registered address: Chaplins Gränd 19, 192 77 Sollentuna Sweden.
We are registered for VAT (moms). SE710407884001
All e-mail contact through firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 0046 (0)768 919 616.
- Minimum Order is 10 pieces. This order may be any mix of different styles or product types.
- You may order by e-mail, telephone or at trade shows.
- You are deemed to have placed an order with us when your order has been confirmed by Van Asch. You will then be given an expected delivery date for your order. (Please note that this date is approximate and any deviation from this schedule does not invalidate the order or give reason for cancellation). By placing the order, you are agreeing to purchase the items.
- We retain ownership of the goods until payment has been received in full.
- When the order has been completed and ready for despatch, photographs of each item will be e-mailed for confirmation. If any products are rejected, replacements will be offered until the order is accepted. Products may also be rejected and the order despatched provided the minimum order of 10 pieces is still in place. (Due to the unique handmade nature of Van Asch products, this acceptance part of the ordering process is necessary to avoid disappointment and ensures a high level of customer satisfaction).
- An Invoice for the total order value plus freight is payable once the order has been approved by the customer. Please note that no goods will be released until paid in full.
- Payment can be made via Bankgiro or direct bank transfer.
- We may refuse to accept an order:
(b) where your shop location is too near another Van Asch stockist;
(c) if there has been a pricing or product description error;
(d) if you do not pay the invoice before the due date;
- You must be over 18 years old to order from Van Asch.
- Our prices exclude VAT(moms) (excluding products for sale on the Van Asch retail webshop). VAT is charged at 25%.
- We levy an additional charge for delivery.
- We review prices periodically and reserve the right to adjust them at any time. These changes do not affect orders placed and confirmed prior to the price adjustment.
- Van Asch has a retail webshop. (The T&C’s, pricing and content of this webshop are entirely separate from the Wholesale division).
- Prices are in Swedish Kronor (SEK).
CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY
- Van Asch require notification before any returns/exchanges can be accepted
- If you wish to cancel your order before we have dispatched the goods to you, please notify us by email or telephone.
- Where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with clause (a) below. (please note that the cost of returning goods to us shall be borne by you). Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid minus freight costs.
- If you wish to exchange your goods then the cost of return postage and despatch postage will be borne by you.
- The right to return the goods to us as referred to above will not apply if the goods have been defaced or damaged. In this case there will be no refund.
(a) where the goods are faulty or damaged upon receipt by customer. In this instance we will refund return postage costs as well as product costs upon receipt of returned goods.
- You are not permitted to remove or modify the Van Asch label.
- Unless stated otherwise, all photographs text and graphics associated with the products and webshop are either owned by Van Asch Stockholm or used by Van Asch with appropriate permission/licence. These may not be stored or reproduced by a third party for any purpose without prior written permission from Van Asch.
- There are no copyright infringements associated with the images used in Van Asch products.
- Van Asch owns the copyright on all original art works created by Van Asch.
- We take privacy seriously. No company details will be passed on to any third parties for any reason other than for the purposes of receiving and processing payments.