Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Van Asch website Terms and Conditions for use. These terms and conditions apply to the use of www.vanasch.se Retail website (There are different Terms & Conditions for Wholesale available upon request). By accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The www.vanasch.se website is run by Rachel van Asch trading as Van Asch Stockholm
We are registered for VAT. SE710407884001
All e-mail contact through firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 0046 768 919 616. Please note that this number is for reference only. We do not accept telephone orders at present.
1. You are deemed to have placed an order with us by ordering via our on-line checkout process. As part of our checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check and correct any errors.
2. We retain ownership of the goods until card payment has been received or funds have cleared into out bank/bankgiro/paypal.
3. We may refuse to accept an order:
(a) where goods are not available;
(b) where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment;
(c) if there has been a pricing or product description error;
(d) if you do not make your payment within 7 days of receiving e-mail confirmation of availability of goods.
4. We do not accept orders via the phone or post.
5. You must be over 18 years old to order from this site.
1. Our prices include VAT
2. We levy additional charges for postage. Prices can be viewed on our Postage chart.
3. We review prices periodically and reserve the right to adjust them on the website at any time. These changes do not effect an order placed and confirmed by e-mail prior to the price adjustment.
4. Van Asch attend various events and cannot guarantee that the prices at the events will be the same as on the website.
5. Prices are in Swedish Kronor (SEK) Please use the currency converter to gauge prices in your currency
CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY
1. If you wish to cancel your order you can notify us by email to Rachel@vanasch.se before we have dispatched the goods to you or, where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with clause (b) below.
2. You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time within 14 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you.
Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid.
3. If you wish to exchange your goods then the cost of return postage and despatch postage will be borne by you.
4. The rights to return the goods to us as referred to above will not apply in the following circumstances: -
(a) if the goods are faulty or broken upon receipt, we will refund postage costs as well as product costs upon its return. This includes your return postage.
(b) If the goods have been used or worn there will be no refund.
(c) there are no refunds on any products that we have made or customised specifically for you unless they are received faulty or broken as in clause (a).
1. You are permitted to print and download extracts from this Website for your own private reference but no graphics or text may be modified for further use
2. Unless stated otherwise, all photographs text and graphics are owned by Van Asch Stockholm. The use of this material is strictly prohibited unless met by the first criterion. (This does not include graphics from Paypal or Romancart used to advertise payment options and checkout processes.)
3. Subject to the first criterion, no part of this website may be stored or reproduced within any other website without prior written permission.
1. We endeavour to make this Website available 24 hours a day, however, we will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
2. Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice due to technical and maintenance issues beyond our control.
1. We take privacy extremely seriously. No details will be passed on to any third parties for any reason other than for the purposes of receiving and processing your payments through Paypal.
2. This website encourages you to join our mailing list and we will use your e-mail address to contact you occasionally regarding our products and services.
3. If you do not join our mailing list you will not be contacted for any reason unless it is in direct connection with your order.
1. We offer the SAFE SHOPPER GUARANTEE. We guarantee that every order you place on our website is 100% safe. This means you pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your card as a direct result of shopping at www.vanasch.se
2. Your card payments are processed through Paypal who use SSL. Your personal information including card details are protected by the industry standard SSL (secure sockets layer) protocol. SSL encrypts (scrambles) your information and confirms the identity of Paypals secure server before allowing your shopping cart data to be transmitted.
1. Links to other websites from this Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Website.
2. We do not control these websites and are not responsible for their content or availability.
3. If you wish to link this Website please e-mail email@example.com